Sunday, April 09, 2006
This week is a heaven n hell to me...
First, On Monday, went Jurong Island! Is still ok to me.. learn quite a lot of things abt the whole industrial area. Then, gt a heavy rain! N the scenery at the J.I is very nice. Misty misty de. But, I really hate rain, cos it never fail to make my head aches. Somemore, i hate the smell of rain. Is terrible! My mood totally change n I sat alone on the bus and slp 4 a while. Then, went home from sch.
Next, on Wednesday, I got back my phy test paper. Tears welled in my eyes... nearly cry out loud sia but guifang console me, then suddenly got motivated n tink positively. After sch, become ver worried becos of 5 STATION! I HATE MOST SIA! Becos of the standing board jump! I dunno how to jump and always fail tt section. Haiz.. Then, saw my 'shuai ge' and a bit happy then forget some of my worries le. But somehow, the gals in my class all so Super! They can really perform very well for the 5 stations. Make me until super stressful. I didnt do well 4 some sections and tink tt I hav the lowest marks among them ba. Sometimes, I really feel tt I am nt gd at anything de. Till nw, i still dunno where my strength are... Haiz.. after the 5 stations, my whole body ache n ask help for daddy n he came to sch to fetch me although he is very sick le...so touched..
On Friday, last day for CCA. We gather at library, n do some drawing. After tt, I chat wif some of my juniors n seniors. Hav a great time chatting wif them n know them evern more le. Then, feel very sad to leave them lorx...n my feeling is very contradicting. Feeling happy tt I gt more free time n feeling sad at the same time cos I gt no more chances to interact wif them le.. xin suan sia.. After CCA, go night study wif xinni n shihui. We do mindmaps n is quite fun, cos we chat n eat n do at the same time. Then, we saw yx n his gang sitting behind me. N yx is super funny sia. He cant stop talking n the way he moves his mouth is damn hilarious. Cant stop laughing at him...hahax. Somemore, his friends around him doesnt seem to bother abt him n he jus keep talking n talking until the whole night study end...hahax..
On Saturday, Is the greatest day of this week sia! First, I went church to help cutting & washing palms then went to mosque. Chat wif Frank n he cant stop teasing me n commenting on my hair colour. Is quite stupid.. Got a talk about Islam n is quite boring..then, got a tour around the mosque n i learn smth new, so is still not bad. But i feel tt is a pity tt the person-in-charge didnt answer the qns we had sent to him through e-mails.. ~disappointed~ After this excursion, met Frank on bus again n we chat. We talk a lot of crap n then I left for causeway to buy Catherine Lim's Book n he went to church. Until 5.30pm, i reach church to help out in the AV thingy n saw
him!! Very happy sia! N we exchanged some glances so quite delighted..hehe.. then when making the sign of peace, i saw him jus below me. Arr...n victor ask me to jump down n shake hands wif him --" hahax, but i didnt. Is a long time since we meet n the feeling seems to be weird n i tink has faded le ba... is like a crush which has started fading away..
Today, went to my aunt's house n saw my little cousin who is jus 1 month old. He is very very small n seems so fragile. I didnt really carry him cos i am really afraid tt he might injured after i carry him --" So, i jus touch his hands.. After tt, gt a buffet n i walked around talking n eating wif my uncles n aunts..quite fun..somemore, victor keep teasing me n make me laugh until i nearly got breathing difficulties..hahax..
tt's all..i am tired..gd nite! =)
off with a smile ended @ 10:58 pm