Sunday, March 26, 2006
1 week ago got Adam Khoo Workshop...haiz..no time to blog until nw then blog..hahax..so inefficent am I..
hmm...the workshop quite fun! Got Ramesh, Danny n Wayne. They r great instructor sia! Love their jokes, is humourous cum lame ba...hahax. But I like most is Danny! He is handsome n funny although the way he speaks sound a bit weird --" hehe...he is still so shuai! Oh ya. By the way, my 'shuai ge' is also attending the workshop n xinni is quite jealous of him cos my attention is on him ma..hahax. Then, at the last day of workshop, xinni help me to take pics of my 'shuai ge' sia...xing ku le...
After holiday, went back sch. Start to study again...haiz.. Then, form study group wif xinni, guifang, huiyu n shihui. But we forget abt it n nw hav to replan..haiz... so little time to actually revise together cos every1 got their own activities. ~sad~ Wonder y last year Mrs Kong dun wan to give us the Adam khoo workshop then we can start our revision earlier lorx =(
Last 3 days, the sec 3 hav Adam Khoo workshop n xinni n I were checking out wif the sec 3 who are their instructor. N we realise tt Wayne didnt come n only Ramesh n Danny came. Xinni damn disappointed. Then, she named herself, Wayney, hahax. The pronunciation is combining her idol, 'Wayne' n 'Xinni' to form de...hahax...so cool sia! I also wan! hahax
After tt, got Flag Day yesterdae. Wa! Damn xin ku sia. N my mood is nt tt gd n give 'someone' attitude cos she make me until very irritated. Now, feel very guilty cos I know tt she is nt on purpose de n she also dunno tt I am moody. Very pai seh sia. After flag day, super tired n got headache. Went home and enter my deep sleep...zzz
Gtg le...hav to finish up my hw. bye.
off with a smile ended @ 11:15 am