Sunday, January 01, 2006
Todae is New Year Day!!!! 2006 le...so fast...one year had passed...
-Go church in the morning. Very tired! Sleep only 6 hours and keep yawning during mass.
-During homily, a bird flew in. OMG! IS A BIG BLACK BIRD!!! so scary! Distract me and I didnt pay attention to wad the priest says =/
-Give my com to John, so go their house! Wow! They got a lot of doggy soft toys and I played wif it...hahax
-Visit my 'San Lao Yi' and aunt aggie talk to me about the plans for my future. So definitely, she ask me to choose my fav occupation and work towards it.. Haiz... now I still dunno wad I wan to be when I grow up... (thinking...) headache -_-''
-Do my hw and left one chinese compo! Gambatte! I can finish by tml de =)
-Go ah ma house and celebrate New Year!
-Mum and my aunts cook a lot of food...yummy worx..
-Ah Vic tell me about altar boys' shift...oohx..know more abt them le..
-John sang 'San Hu Hai' wif Eunice...and he sang the gal's part...hahax...very funny performance! =)
-Cousins got a 'Rome total war' game and it gives a map. So i explore it. Wow! Rome is an interesting country worx...I wan to go there!! but no money now...sobs...next time when I got money, I will bring my papa n mama go there and see see =)
ok..end here..wanna finish my last hw le...sayonara!!
off with a smile ended @ 9:33 pm