Friday, January 13, 2006
So stressful man! Going collapse becos of hw n tests...wow! next week got 4 tests sia...if i didnt rmb worngly. There are chem, phy, e-maths, and chi! FAINTING LIAO! LET ME DIE NOW!! I only got 2 days to revise. tt's all...sianz...
I hate the lessons on Friday! is so tense...got maths n sciences! Hope that the timetable can change n put humanities on Friday. Then, no need to bring those thick bks to sch and i will be more relaxed in class...
Anyway, todae got chem and i find it the most interesting lessons ever since i had chemistry lesson le. Ms Chiang bring us to lab and react Potassium and Sodium separately wif water and there is explosions! Wow~ Like fireworks worx..cool man! n I can understand wad she says todae. Is great liao! cos normally at class, i catch no balls..hahax..like wad xinni mostly says =/
During maths, Timothy suddenly become my god-son cum student...hahax...so weird =/ Welcum to my big family, Timothy! hahax =) Haiz...this godson of mine wanna drop a maths. ~sad~ cos cant cope. Then, he write a letter and wanna me n xinni to sign -__-" So, i jus sign roughly and OMG! I then realised tt Timothy and Jian wen is trying to forge my signature -__-". Then, Timothy still ask me whether I got POSB bank account and he wanna to kope my money...Hahax. But they still cant kope my money! I use my thumbprint for identification of bank account...Anyway, my signature is so weird that they cant even forge..hehe, only seok kian know how to forge..hahax..
Stay back after school wif shihui, timothy to do hw. I am so fed up, so only finish 1 hw. sianz! Then, go tuition. Saw an accident at the roadside there, near the traffic light. The car was smashed badly and there are 2 ambulances. ~poor thing~
Today, tuition got a lot of ppl worx...is a mircale man! Somemore, Zi Yang also come worx! hehe...hao shuang worx...Then, Mr Png chat wif me and says that his child is born on 28/1...wow! so good sia...celebrate birthdae wif CNY. hahax...the hong bao sure very big 1..hahax..
ok..tt's all...I am tired...good nite!
off with a smile ended @ 10:30 pm