Sunday, January 22, 2006
So moody these few days...
Go tuition on saturday then rush to church for cat class...
So bored in cat class...cos my good friends are of different class as me, then regina also didnt come...Ar...feel so left out at a corner. But Audrey still got talk to me...so still ok la..
Anyway, is my fault of nt socialising wif other ppl la..being so cold n quiet...
Then, during class, Kelvin ask me some holiness qns. I dunno how to answer, english poor so cant interpret wad the bible is trying to say...haiz...sianz...super moody sia!!
After church, go BP Plaza wif parents...go shopping so feel better alr...Wow.. the NTUC is very crowded, then hav to push the trolley carefully or else will knock onto someone backside..hahax..
Went home and slp right away cos Sunday need to go for morning mass...
Then, as usual, today morning wake up at 6.30am...zzz...sleepy! Go church, didnt see
him. ~disappointed sia~ then go AV, didnt do anything..hahax...Kendrick controls sound system then i rest...hahax...so sleepy, cant really concentrate. Nearly doze off during the homily..hahax. But hor, I still got pay attention to wad the father is saying sometimes cos I like the father...he is so cute! hahax...
After that, is announcement time, I am waiting for announcement on cat class...cos i nt sure whether there is lesson for next week. Haiz...so disappointed! No announcement on cat class, so tt means I hav to go class for next week!But I cant go next week, need to go for dinner wif my god father. So rush down to church to get the announcement booklet and check.. Then, when i step into church, ARRR~ I saw
him...so happy! he jus walk past me and give me eye-contact...hahax.. only jus for a split second, i alr feel very happy! Dint expect tt we can meet again..hahax. Hope can see him during mass next week..hehe
Then, eat breakfast and go to Chua Chu Kang to buy goldfish and flowers with ah ma...hahax...very fun! I manage to choose 1 very cute Sakura goldfish! hehe...in total, we bought 7 goldfishes, so now my house got 9 goldfishes alr! all fat fat 1...very cute! Then, the flower also very nice, ah ma helps to choose 1..
Happy mood now! hahax...hav to finish up my hw. ok bye..
off with a smile ended @ 11:45 am