Sunday, December 18, 2005
Many things happen todae worx..
1st, go church as usual n saw
him2nd, went to my 'san lao yi' house to visit aggie auntie who hav jus return frm Australia. She had jus recover frm her liver cancer but she still look good...the same healthy look as wad i saw her last year =) My mum cry when she saw aggie auntie n is so touching! I nearly cry too...
Sk uncle, who also jus return frm Australia, share wif me a lot of things abt the life at Australia. He says tt over there, the standard of living is high but the life there is very peaceful. He keep persuading my dad n I to migrate to Australia n live there...but I dun wan cos i will miss S'pore de... cant bear to separate wif my family =(
3rd, Dad brought my mum n I to BP Plaza to buy my mum's birthdae present. Mum bought a necklace and clothes for CNY...sobs..i didnt buy anything...Mum dun allow me to buy T-shirt..sobs =(
4th, went grandma house n celebrate my mum's birthdae n we eat steamboat sia...very nice...somemore, my cousins cook a lot of Sotong for me...hahax...is my fav but i didnt eat much cos i am a bit scared of it le...Pai seh!
After that, chat wif Eunice abt my expectations of my future bf...hahax..n we realised tt we gt some similar expectation of guys. So cool sia! Lastly, we eat cake and is blueberry flavour! My fav again! hahax...feel like I am celebrating my birthdae hahax...jkjk =)'
yawn***tired le...gt to slp liao...bye =)
off with a smile ended @ 10:20 pm