Monday, December 26, 2005
Dint blog for a long time le...hmm..
24/12/05Is Christmas eve, so go church for mass. Got reading todae so I was very nervous and scared. Somemore, there were many ppl at church tt day =/ Make me even more nervous.. In the end, I didnt perform well for my reading n i seem so blur..ar!! very malu =(
After reading, went to AV to help Kendrick. Eunice also went up and help. During communion, Eunice n I went to the middle row, becos Eunice wan to see *hmm*...hahax...so i accompany her but in the end we gt into other row...haiz..cant help Eunice le =( ~sad~
Louis came to AV..& he gave every1 in Av 2 coloured wristband...so cool! Eunice gave me hers cos she dun wan...so i wear it on my wrists n took photo =)
Left church for Xiao Yi's house...n I use my camera n took a lot of photo wif Eunice and Kendrick..hahax..very fun! At 10.30, we left xiao yi's house n went home..countdown wif Daddy only and then went into a deep sleep...zzzz...
25/12/05Wake up at 9am...then rush to Eunice's house after breakfast to celebrate her birthdae =)
Kendrick also came early n we explore Eunice's room...as usual, gt a lot of S.H.E & Wilber poster n pictures on the wall..hahax..n i take photos of the posters..
Around 12, we went to basketball to play..then I dun wan to pla bb, so go cycling...but Eunice stop me, n play bb. Hav a great time playing cos Eunice & I shout out names like ****, ** ****while playing...damn funny
Go home after lunch, gt headache again =( Manage to rest for 2 hours...
Until 6pm, hav to get prepared to go out for dinner cos some of my family members are invited to go 'Ma cheng' to celebrate 'San Lao Jiu's birthdae'.. My family is the first to arrive..so pai seh..cos we are the guests n we arrived earlier than the 'zhu ren'.. opps! Everyone seems to change a lot in the past 6 months...almost cant recognise some of them alr. Anyway, the seafood there is nice man! I like it a lot =) hahax...somemore, there is KTV there, n my mum say that maybe next time when my ah ma's birthdae arrive, we can go there for dinner..wow!
26/12/05I wan told by Keith that todae gt party at my catechism teacher's house.. I wan to go! But my mum dun allow. She very worried that I will go home late after party =( haiz..somemore, my teacher's house is at Ang Mo Kio, which is very far from my house..
Todae is Victor's chinese birthdae and my ah ma wan to celebrate for him. So hav to go back to ah ma house todae. ~sad~ cant go for party...
off with a smile ended @ 12:48 pm