Thursday, November 03, 2005
So malu yesterdae=/ Keep sneezing & coughing in St Mary Church. Is like making a lot of noise..very pai seh...Then after mass, my aunt ask me to use the holy water & wash my nose as it may make me stop sneezing...at 1st I hesitated cos I afraid that I may spread my flu to other ppl. But my mum say, once u believe it, u will be ok... So I believe n miracle occur!! I really stop sneezing & able to tahan...hahax..
Becos really feeling umcomfortable, go to clinic & realise that the doctor-in charge has changed liao...this doctor called Mr Vernon Lee and he looks young & handsome...a bit like the school Dentist (Joel Khoo) hahax...he is better than the previous doctor...cos he is quite gentle & patient...feel very pai seh as he ask me to open my mouth big big so that he can check my throat, but i can't, n he use a stick to push my tongue down. This makes me choke a lot of time. In the end, i can't check my throat & give me medicine...hahax..
Go home & take medicine...slp...& wake up ...slp again becos of headache...n in the end, slp for the whole morning...didn't do anything...lucky gt no hw..so i faint...
Dad got 2 free Ocean's performance ticket....free standing 1...Quite sad that I can't go..cos a bit feverish...Mum scared that I will get even more sick if I go for the performance...Wonder how Ocean look like worx????? Cute? Handsome? Ugly? haiz...so sad...can't see him...wasted the tickets....
off with a smile ended @ 5:23 pm